- What is GO SESH?
GO SESH is a business management platform for personal trainers and fitness teachers. We also help connect individuals to unique fitness opportunities provided by our community of personal trainers & teachers.
- What do we believe in at GO SESH?
We believe in using fitness opportunities to explore the world, to escape the mundane, to connect with the community and environment around us. GO SESH is about being able to train anywhere in the world.
- Who can use GO SESH?
Anyone can use GO SESH. We welcome all walks of life, as long as you’re looking for fitness and adventure! Our trainers are passionate about creating unique fitness experiences and dedicate their time and energy to their craft. If you’re looking to do that too, we’d love to have you join our community of awesome trainers and share your fitness experience with members of your community! For those teachers and trainers hosting fitness and wellness related events, they must have the appropriate certifications.
- Why does GO SESH even exist?
When the founders of GO SESH looked at the fitness community, they realized there was a real need to diversify both the workouts offered and places in which people could exercise. For trainers specifically, they saw that trainers were limited to working exclusively in gyms or struggling to build their own clientele. At GO SESH, we empower teachers & trainers to work for themselves by giving them the tools to run their personal business. When you become a member of our community, you become an entrepreneur -- maybe not Richard Branson, but pretty close. As a business management platform, we help trainers schedule their classes, build their client base, manage and grow their social media and marketing presence, and most importantly, cultivate and share the fitness experience they’ve always wanted to pursue. You can host sessions in your local community, as well as anywhere in the world.
- What even is a sesh?
A “sesh” is an abbreviation for session, or a class. A sesh can be described as a specific period of time devoted to having a blast doing a particular activity.
- What types of sessions can you host?
Our main sesh types are yoga, free training, personal training, mixed training, and well being, but really, we’re an open book. Our site welcomes anything that brings communities together and people outside of their regular fitness routines.
- How do I add a sesh?
Once you’ve created your trainer profile, there are two ways to add a new sesh. On our home page, the “quick help” on the upper right side of the page allows you to quickly add a new sesh. Alternatively, you can head to your personal dashboard (by clicking “my dashboard” under your name on the homepage), and click “add a new session”. Follow the steps provided and you’ll be groovin’ in no time!
- How will my clients know where the sesh is located?
Once your client checks into your class, they will receive an email confirmation. Within this confirmation, they’ll receive the time, date and location of your class - with google map instructions.
- How much does it cost to be a part of GO SESH?
This part’s up to you. We offer three trainer packages, each priced (per month) according to the services offered.
- When you join our site as a “Sesh Basic” ($0), you can host unlimited sessions and store up to ten clients. You’ll be set up with a personal trainer profile where we handle digital invoices for your posted classes. The Go Sesh Transaction Fee is $2 per transaction + our payment provider Stripe takes a further 2.9% + 30c flat fee.
- Join as a “Sesh All Star” ($49), and you’ll receive unlimited sessions, unlimited client storage, and we’ll manage your work book and track your sales results. Additionally, we’ll provide digital invoicing, a messaging service to communicate with your clients, the ability to create personal promo codes, and class package options. In this plan, Go Sesh does not take any Transaction Fees but our payment provider Stripe takes 2.9% + 30c flat fee.
- Be a full-fledge GO SESH trainer with our “Sesh MVP” ($99), and you’ll receive unlimited sessions, unlimited client storage, and we’ll manage your work book and track your sales results. Additionally, we’ll provide digital invoicing, a messaging service to communicate with your clients, the ability to create personal promo codes, class package/subscription options, personalized marketing and shout-outs on our instagram page! This package offers full management and exposure to a new client base. Bloody frothing, we know. In this plan, Go Sesh does not take any Transaction Fees but our payment provider Stripe takes 2.9% + 30c flat fee.
- What’s the Sign Up process?
The sign up process differs depending on your pricing plan. If you choose Basic, all you need to fill out is your name, email, and address (phone number is optional), and once you’ve posted a session, you’ll be prompted to fill out your payout details so you can get paid. If you are signing up as ALL STAR or MVP, you’ll be asked for your credit card details.
- What is a demo, and what do I get?
A demo is a free trial period for you to use the platform. During the demo period, you’ll have full access to the platform, and GO SESH encourages you to experiment and escape the mundane. The demo will last 14 days.
- What happens after my free trial ends?
After your free trial is completed, your membership will automatically roll over into a monthly subscription plan. The amount charged is dependent on the plan you subscribed to with your free trial.
- How do I know when my free trial ends?
You can visit the Membership page to see number of days left on your trial. It will be stated under the membership plan you chose to trial.
- Will I be told when I’m about to get charged?
We have your back. The week before your trial ends, you will receive an email from our customer service team informing you on the number of days you have left and ways to upgrade or downgrade your account status.
- Can I change my plan?
- What type of support is offered?
We offer customer service support weekdays between 9:30AM and 5:30PM PST (Pacific Standard Time) via live chat or email.
- What exactly does your social media/marketing team do for us?
- How can I see my client list?
Under your personal dashboard, you’ll see a “my clients” tab. Here you can see a list of your clients and the last class they checked into. In this tab, You can also add new clients to your clientele list.
- What can I do if my payout details are rejected?
There is a 2 step verification process when it comes to adding your payout details. The first step is providing your identity information - this tells us and our payment provider you’re a real person. The second step is linking your bank details so we can pay you that cash cash money money! If, for any reason, your payout details get rejected its because one of the 2 steps was not able to be verified - please email [email protected]
and we can help sort out your account!
Here’s a quick checklist to ensure your payout details are accepted:
- After clicking on ACCOUNT DETAILS, and SET UP (under Payout Methods), make sure you complete all the fields to confirm your identity. Here’s the direct link : https://www.gosesh.co/payout/setup
- When uploading your identity document, make sure this is a clear image of either a driver’s license, passport copy or government issued I.D. - sorry no library cards!
- On the next page, ensure all of your bank details are also completed. Here’s the direct link : https://www.gosesh.co/payout/methods
- If you run into any further issues, email [email protected] and they’ll help you from there!
- What details do I need to verify my payout method?
To verify your payout details, you must enter the last 4 digits of your Social Security Number (SSN). Entering the last 4 digits of your Social is required by our payment provider Stripe. They are quite strict in making sure if they are transferring the money from a client to your personal account, you are a verified individual. Every country has its own laws when it comes to paying out funds to individuals and companies. These are typically known as “Know Your Customer” (KYC) regulations. Here is a short article on why Stripe requires this information HERE.
. The payment details form you are completing on our website is directly submitted to Stripe and the last 4 digits of your SSN are not stored anywhere on our platform. No one will be able to see the digits or retrieve this information once it's submitted to Stripe's secure server.
- What happens if my client wants a refund for a class?
The GO SESH team isn’t responsible for individual class refunds, that’s up to you! You are responsible for deciding your individual refund policy, and whatever it is, we will support it as you deserve to be compensated for your time. If you do wish to grant a refund, just email us and we’ll arrange the rest. If your client has additional questions about this policy, have them send us an email at [email protected]
- How can I get in touch with my clients if I need to cancel a class?
Once you’re logged in to your account, you’ll find a tab labeled “messages” on the upper right-hand side of the page. This is your private message portal for professional use. Here you can communicate with your clients in case you need to cancel a class, or get in touch with your participants. You can only message clients who have previously checked in to your class. For clients who have never checked in to your session before, they are able to send you a direct message via your profile.
- How do I keep my clients accountable for paying?
Participants must prepay to participate in classes. Before they can officially check into a class, they are prompted to enter their card details. We do this to make sure our trainers are protected and compensated for their effort to arrange each class.
- Can I create multiple price options for one sesh?
You can’t create two separate price options for one sesh. You can, however, request a promo code for a specific class that will offer certain clients a discount on that sesh. Just email your account manager (they would have emailed you when you registered) or [email protected]
and we can set up your code.
- Do you have any feature to help us contact new clients?
We thought you’d never ask. We have a “send-offer feature”, which enables you to find clients within your area. Each time a new client joins your area, you’ll receive a notification from the GO SESH team. Once you receive this notification, you can send them an offer and invite them to your sesh!
- How can I view my transaction history?
Under your personal dashboard, you’ll see a “transaction history” tab. Here you’ll be able to view your total earnings and each individual transaction for anyone who has booked into your class.
- Can I communicate with other trainers?
If you’re interested in learning more about a collaboration with trainers in your area, shoot us an email at [email protected]
- I was on a free trial, why was I charged?
This could be due to a few different reasons.
- You didn’t cancel or downgrade your free trial before it rolled over into a paid membership.
If you don’t want to continue with the subscription service once the free trial ends, you must cancel the service by visiting your Billing Page or following the below instructions. Cancelling your free trial is an easy two step process (see below for cancellation policy).
- GO SESH also reserves the right to remove or cancel the free trial offer at any time. This means that the length of your free trial is predetermined by the GO SESH team when you sign up. You can actively check the days left you have on your free trial by viewing the Membership Page.
- Any other questions, suggestions/comments, or just wanna tell us about your latest sesh?