4 Week Yoga Session -For Shore Collaborative Staff
Total Package Price: $40
Total Sessions: 4 SESSIONSPurchase Pack
This session of BEGINNERS yoga will consist of four consecutive Thursday classes beginning on February 28th and will conclude on March 21st. All payments will be due prior to the start of the session and will be a flat fee of $40 ($10 per class). Classes cannot be paid for separately and if you are unable to attend one or more classes, unfortunately, you will not be reimbursed for that missed class. This is intended to create fluidity in all the four sessions and we are able to build off our knowledge going forward in each class.
* Who is the instructor? Classes will be led by Alyssa Capuano, a 200-Hour Certified Yoga Instructor.
* Where? Classes will be held in the gymnasium of Shore Collaborative and are available to all staff!
* What time does it start? Classes will begin promptly at 3:30. However, we all know we can never fully plan for things to be done by 3:30, so you can, of course, join whenever you are finally available! On the one early release day, we may start 5-10 minutes later, but will still finish at the same time.
* What time does it end? Classes will conclude at 4:30. (60 mins per class)
* What to bring? A yoga mat, a water bottle, comfortable clothes. ** It is strongly encouraged to also bring 2 yoga blocks (they are available to be purchased at stores such as 5 Below, TjMaxx or Amazon also has many to choose from- they are a great investment and can drastically benefit your practice)!
Do I have to be flexible to do yoga? Absolutely NOT!
Do I have to have done yoga before? No! This first session will be tailored to beginners!
Any other information?
- There will be music played throughout the class.
- There will be guided breathing throughout the class.
- All participants will sign a waiver prior to starting the first class.
- Hands-on assists with essential oils for ONLY those who permit it (explanation and permission of hands-on assists with essential oils will be asked upon the start of EACH class).
**PLEASE do not hesitate to ask me any and all questions!! This is intended to bring some relief and serenity to all of us who work so tirelessly for others day in and day out. I am excited to see everyone on their mats on February 28th!